Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So much for freedom, crud.

YES I feel sooooooo free!!!!

And the day has finally come when the battle has been fought and its time to kick back and wait for the results for our exams. It feels sooooo liberating.

Yet, as I watch the day pass and look forward, i realise im becoming too free for comfort. All my friends have a class chalet coming and im stuck at home doing nothing -.-

A fine example would be how the day went after my final paper, that is mathematical logic (i know this is a nerdy subject but im no nerd, dude/gal).

I picked up my bag and decided to take 198 back home.

Took a nap once i was home (1 pm - 3 pm).

Upon waking up, I turned on my computer to realise I had new friends on Tagged. yay

Once i was done chatting with them, I suddenly realised that i had nothing else up for the rest of the day. At 4 pm in the afternoon.

What was i gonna do after that? No freaking idea.

so much for freedom, huh?

Well, i guess im gonna blog a little more for awhile to *hopefully only temporarily* kill some time, and look forward to some movie reviews , and wish me luck in getting a life. pish.

(PS : the above thing happened mayb also cos im too lazy to pick myself up and get outta the house)

Catcha later, guys!

No comments: