Thursday, December 25, 2008

Theolo: out of sight, but always in my mind

Izzit me, or did theolo 2008 pass like wind? lols

It's been 23 days of routine living. How can I ever feel normal once i stop? Sigh feel super sian feel like going back thr again. Had to leave cos i didnt have clothes. PISH

Indeed it was a high point of my holiday despite it having the most amount of mugging that i'll ever have in a holiday. The closeness with God, and the fellowship with the brethren (Murderer was awesome), the plain bread we eat, the funny things that happen, and a whole lot of idiotic laughs mixed in, will be an experience i'll rmb for yrs to come. (Last yr's theolo pales in comparison lor)

So from now on its no more waking up in a dark dorm, brushing teeth looking like a zombie, bathing, going to classroom to catch fish, eating all that home cooked food (The food rock, u stone), praying tgt with all the bros n sis n singing hymns.

In addition, one thing that i most value this yr's theolo for is the big revelation of my character's most fundamental flaws. It dawned upon me like the sun man. xD And I resolved to correct them, by the aid of His mighty hand. =)

ITS THE END LA... I havent studied nuts for my organic chem!!!!

oh well, that's flaw number 1.

No comments: