Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Grand Opening! *hurray*

Hello world! After 2 years of abstinence I've decided to return to the blogging scene and hopefully share my two cents' worth of thoughts regarding... practically anything. In case any might not be aware, I used to have another blog called 'Triplethumbspin' at http://16925810.blogspot.com/. (Hehe... ppl used to marvel at how i remembered that string of numbers, i will get around to that sometime down the road). Of course that emo blog has been removed and here I am! to replace it once again, excluding that nobody-understands-me-i-hate-my-life flavour which used to be so prevalent.

Haha... however, i may still wanna vent some of my frustrations here, so do be prepared. :D

Amongst many other things, I may be discussing about some practical issues that plague(d) my life (and by extension, typical teens' lives), so do feel free to tag/comment me with some questions that u ppl have and i might choose a few to blog about (that is, only if they're genuine issues).

That said, i have no other promises as to what may appear on this blog. Any correlation with persons, real-life (dead or alive lol) or fictitious is purely coincidental. ^^

No comments: